Friday, December 11, 2009

Witty Things To Say In A Wedding Card Need Idea On What To Engrave In Old Wedding Band?

Need idea on what to engrave in old wedding band? - witty things to say in a wedding card

So, I am recently divorced. After the debate, whether or not to sell my wedding, I decided to keep him. I thought, since he is the chosen one, and all he had done what he was paid to give credit to my work (I worked in jewelry), and since he never had the opportunity with that (we split one years after I ), which is also to receive it from use. I became the center stone on a slope, and has the federal government and the engagement ring had been soldered. I will take a precious stone in the ring and now wear the band as a fashion ring.
Now I want something on both sides who recognize the divorce record ... something like "Free at Last." I want fun and funny ... but I really do not know why. I need two different expressions, to record on both rings. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment