Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Acid Reflux And Cysts Do You Think I Have Cysts On My Ovaries Or No?

Do you think I have cysts on my ovaries or no? - acid reflux and cysts

I went to the doctor because I did not have time to. My sister was just diagnosed with cysts.

The doctor has a test and felt, and asked me if I was in extreme pain.
It was not.

The doctor then determines that the weight gain and / or stress caused by the absence of periods.

Depo and if I had a long time (the result of an injection) May followed, but havent had my period since.
Still no pain.For especially serious pain. Sometimes, sick, dull pain on both sides (and not just one side) and chest pain (as I'll get my period), but usually disappears quickly and without bother.

Showed no significant symptom of something special, I would like to highlight the cysts.

This week, if I did not eat when I (very healthy) and nausious I'm in the bathroom. I eat only simple foods and salads b / c my stomach was acting. Also acid reflux and burning (the source of those bad nausia) that I usually Zantac and forth, but I guess guess I should change my diet

I do not know if this has something to do with him or not.

When I began, not with periods in November and again I went to my mother to visit and then dropped 8 pounds. Just when I lost 8 pounds, I have my period. Then I won again and get it stopped.

I wonder whether the weight?

I'm trying to lose weight.

What should I look for as far as symptoms go to the Dominican Republic as soon as possible, while I lose weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment