Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pictures Of Flea Bites On Dogs Fleas Are All Over The House..... What Do I Do???? I Have ATLEAST 30 Flea Bites On My Stomach.?

Fleas are all over the house..... what do I do???? I have ATLEAST 30 flea bites on my stomach.? - pictures of flea bites on dogs

Sure, a flea eggs that were born in our garden. And we have 3 different people for pest control or something else unknown. And it never works. And we had this dog more, and we had to get rid of him, because is of fleas, there are still millions and millions of fleas in the yard, and our Chihuahua has everything in it. We can not go in it or they will use the bathroom upstairs. And now when I go to the store or somewhere fleas on me! I'm not loud, is cuz of our Chihuahua will go, my mother would kill me. (I had fleas) to help me now! What should I do? Furthermore, how can I put photos here to my description? I show a picture of my dog and my chihuahua

No comments:

Post a Comment