Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gmail Email Alert Help Deleting A Gmail Account?

Help deleting a gmail account? - gmail email alert

I need help removing a Gmail account! I know how to put on the page that gives you the option to delete it, but I do not see where it says: "Enter the new direction," because I have a second e-mail use and have already been created. And so I write a random direction, in the Enter your new direction, "because I thought if I'm going to give me a new e-mails that do not use it, I wrote in my current password in the password" electricity " Box came in and she said. He turned to the screen where the e-mail me at random, in red letters' names, said user, you can each time you access your Gmail account.

I tried to look into the use of Gmail, and I can not get out of my old e-mail notification, simply because I have a Gmail e-mail and I was off and not out! I am very confused! "

No comments:

Post a Comment