Thursday, February 18, 2010

Would I Get My Refund On A Tuesday IRS FIXED A ERROR ON MY RETURN AND IT'S BACK IN PROCESSING?

IRS FIXED A ERROR ON MY RETURN AND IT'S BACK IN PROCESSING? - would i get my refund on a tuesday

HELLO: Every 1 and I filed my return and was accepted Tuesday 19 January 2010 and never had a date for direct deposit and that has me yesterday and I learned of my return was in the Department of errors and that the IRS has corrected a mistake in my back and was in the process .... My question is the following Tuesday 9 days for processing bed 3 full of my back and I wonder if the conversion is complete, these days, and if my refund, Tuesday, 9 (3 weeks) should wait for treatment or Friday until 3 weeks would mean that the transformation and has always been a 1 to have to wait for 3 full weeks for the refund? I asked did not stop a little after calling the IRS officials they needed moreInformation about me, and everybody said that the IRS does not need anything from me, and he is back in the prosecution say that 3 weeks of treatment on Tuesday, when (i get my refund) 1 they do something? Thank you.

2 comments:

wrnbby said...

I had the same problem when they did not receive my refund from the time I had to call and talk to someone who said it was a mistake, but was corrected, and now tells me that the current date 16-I presented at the 20th January. Mine is not yet updated, but they told me to remember to check next Monday. I assume the update WMR (my wife said I should update on Monday, but everyone says something different). Basically, I have learned a lesson about waiting for my refund to the day he was told. Story wouldnt be a particular day, maybe 12 or later you will receive .. all I can do is look up your bank account. there is nothing you can do to speed it up when you are sent a letter asking for additional information. Note that tor bills to pay!

Judy said...

The clock starts again when it is unloaded from the Ministry of error, so do not wait until Tuesday, but if you do, then there will be a bonus.

Post a Comment