Thursday, February 4, 2010

Does Cervix Feel Before Period What Does It Mean If I Can Barely Feel My Cervix Four Days Before Expected Period?

What does it mean if i can barely feel my cervix four days before expected period? - does cervix feel before period

My husband and I try to have a child and my cycle is because of the i 12 were nausea from time to time about three or four days. I felt like my neck all day and was easily reached by ovulation. But today I can barely get there too. Is it because af arrival or possible pregnancy?

2 comments:

Littleblonde-baby due march 2010 said...

I had my period and usually the symptoms of my and my husband had sex, usually before my time, my neck is a bit of the feeling when we have a sexuality, but I felt nothing. I asked him about this and common reply 2 days later I received a positive pregnancy test and I am now 9 weeks. Good luck

lisagale... said...

They are the day when they ovulate? You can ovulate later than I originally thought. Several times, when I read that the pass suddenly May, the day before or day of the period. Stay at the same time and position every day and if you look the day of the waiting period has not yet come, and the high soft and closed, you can try to take a pregnancy test. Good luck!

Post a Comment