Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Girl Putting A Tampon In Pics Stories You Didnt Tell For The Fear Of Embarassment...?

Stories you didnt tell for the fear of embarassment...? - girl putting a tampon in pics

My friend and I are working on a small project. Do you have any funny stories or situations in which he said, but when thinking somthing somthing compleatly different? All the jokes you keep only for themselves, because in the embarrassing? Or what ever you do or have done, and asked me, I'm the only one who has, or she does? Based on real situations.


I asked many people today and here are some examples (the ones I used to get reported to):

Sex with a tampon, and explain why the doctor needs your help.

Took photos, bad, and couldnt figure where they ask.

A girl in the office will continue to consult with McDonald's diet.

"Tummy Trouble & quot; boyfirend and was in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment