Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whats Best Way To Make Suction Cups Work What Is The Best Way To Change The Bulb For Recessed Lights In A Two Story Living Room?

What is the best way to change the bulb for recessed lights in a two story living room? - whats best way to make suction cups work

I have recessed lighting system in my living room) has a limit of 2 storeys (about 20 + feet. One of the lamps made (the first in 6 years) and I need to change.

I have more right, and I tried one of these devices lamp changer (with a suction cup at the end), which is attributed to a long pole. This work is not yet (it was not grab attention at all). Has anyone a better tool to do this?

Thanks

4 comments:

Julie said...

This tool always works for me. Always try to see a little wet, and whether it better for you.

mike__99... said...

Home Depot has these poles, the maintenance and expansion of the light bulb

parkplace70769 cubbie said...

Use lamp changer that the wire and rubber coating, which is optimally adapted to all size bulbs and take because the springs to hold the bulb, you know, when this tool is the best

Lord Darkgoth Nitesabre said...

1) more direct loans ..
2 of the Forgotten!)
3) You can cut a hole in the ceiling
4 Move)
Personally, I have replaced thousands of bulbs in my time, they are even installed accessories #^^#^# ..

Post a Comment