Friday, February 12, 2010

Pictures Of Spots On Cervix 9 Weeks 3 Days And Bleeding?

9 weeks 3 days and bleeding? - pictures of spots on cervix

This could be a little TMI, but today, I and my bf had sex and was a little louder and deeper than usual, but did not hurt. Well, when I went into the bathroom, I noticed blood in my underwear (the lights were removed during the events, so do not see anything) and then started to bleed a little in toilets. no bleeding, but spotting and was red. I'm pretty sure that blood clots suggest that, as two or three, not overly large, a little smaller, but still there. I think it started to bleed during sex, and then may take 20-30 minutes and I barely bleed at any time. No cramps or something, and not the kind of bleeding that happens, I read about miscarriages. I know you can bleed during sex B / C cervix is soft and theregreater blood flow in the area of pop may be used, but I've always thought that light bleeding, not that. This is my first pregnancy and I'm scared of miscarriage. : (I would call the doctor, but even if they are not abandoned because they could not do anything anyway, and now I have my first appointment in three days anyway, so the plan just get up there. "If someone had this and continue to have a healthy pregnancy and normal have? any help would be great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait 3 days, will make no difference. If you wouldnt be able to cancel it, now do something. You should not have sexual intercourse until you see your doctor.

Anonymous said...

Wait 3 days, will make no difference. If you wouldnt be able to cancel it, now do something. You should not have sexual intercourse until you see your doctor.

Post a Comment