Saturday, January 9, 2010

Vista Media Center Pc How Do I Get Vista Windows Media Center Off My Pc?

How do I get vista Windows Media Center off my pc? - vista media center pc

I never used the program before and has recently begun to open by accident. I am sure that all my autoplay function is set to other programs, but that does not help. Once you close the window that appears once again. After struggling with it for a few minutes, you receive an error message and indicates that there is an error when opening Media Center. I really need to get this care support, because my computer slow down, and I was only nervous when I I'm working on my computer.

1 comment:

nonehere... said...

If you use Vista, you can not remove the media as the center is integrated with the operating system, but you can disable services running - http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/02/23 / how-to - disable-uninstall-and-delete-windows-media-center-in-vista / - to show you how.

Post a Comment