Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Battery Outdoor Christmas Lights Cordless Battery Powered Christmas Lights/outdoor Decorations?

Cordless battery powered christmas lights/outdoor decorations? - battery outdoor christmas lights

Hello, does anybody know where I Christmas lights, you can buy battery? They said that the big retailers like Wal-Mart, Target, etc. for sale, but I have to be found. I have no power outlets in the open and do not get upset with the strings. Ideas? I want a little twist to my wraeth on my door and you will find some of the lights can be on the way out to make .. Ideas? Thank you very much!

4 comments:

Jenny C said...

Hi, can you check a couple of solar lights
http://www.ceilingfanslighting.com/solar ... Hope this helps.

dancer19... said...

Surprisingly, I found something at a dollar store is now used to decorate the windows, and reindeer we have in our garden you will also be found at Big Lots! or even saw him once at Kmart! Hope this helps and happy holidays!

outofdat... said...

Try a craft store like Michaels or AC Moore. Look in the wedding section. I found it a great crown batteries Walgreens.

tjs323 said...

They are the lights battery powerd, but the chapters are very short. The same goes for solar powerd lights.

Post a Comment