Friday, January 15, 2010

Indigestion Acid Reflux Has Anyone Ever Had Sever Acid Indigestion, Reflux, Or Heartburn As A Side Effect From Adderall?

Has anyone ever had sever acid indigestion, reflux, or heartburn as a side effect from Adderall? - indigestion acid reflux

I do not know if it is a generic, or suddenly to a chronic case of reflux. I started on the XR, but I lost my insurance, so he went to a generic last month alone. If it can be blue and Barr for a week, then I started with back pain, terrible, severe headache. I just tried a different pharmacy, and they are core pharma generics. I am desperate to solve this problem, "said the doc if I would give to take medication for the problem of acid, the Adderall. Do not want to do that! I'm going freakin crazy, I also threw right gastric acid. Fearing that somethings really wrong. Has anyone experience this as a side effect?

2 comments:

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Perhaps you can see the answer in an Internet search for "Adderall side effects.

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Perhaps you can see the answer in an Internet search for "Adderall side effects.

Post a Comment