Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Incredible Bread Machine Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls...something Isn't Working! Help??

Bread machine cinnamon rolls...something isn't working! Help?? - the incredible bread machine

I have an incredible recipe for cinnamon rolls, and I proved that when it is finished, and I want to perfect is! My problem is I can not double!

The dough is made in the bread machine ... I think he has two climbs in the machine ... the cycle is about 90 minutes, and once beaten in the machine, then it rises again until the end of the cycle. The audience is large. When I turn the dough rest for 10 minutes (without mixing or lead it), then, fill, roll, cut into a pan, put the lid, and then the mass is expected to rise again. But never before! Not even when I try to cook! I know that the yeast is good, because I bake bread with it the whole time and it never fails. I have no idea what will happen if I take the bread machine through the cycle of pain? This seems to go.

Ideas? Thank you!

2 comments:

jim b said...

count --- I know nothing about a bread machine. But as a baker, I know cinnamon rolls. I would say that
Remove the dough from the machine when it is time to fold the dough.
Divide the dough into a log file, and rested for 10 minutes. They speak in his place. Then roll and cut into rolls filled
Place on a greased baking tray as usual.
Roles in a draft free warm rising
I'm pretty sure that this will solve your problem
By e-mail me some, as I drive like little cinnamon buns. Jim B.

the little nipper said...

Do not try your bread machine. Perhaps there is a problem with a cycle, or you can be on several occasions.
I only use machines to mix, then you can put them in a pan and give rise. I have a much better control in this way.

Post a Comment